news

Started a new job today. Kinda...

I have quit the bakery...the drama was finally too much and the owners of the BBQ joint made me a good offer to work for them at their other restaurant. So today was the first day.

We started with a lot of cleaning...someone has not been taking care of business there...then a lot of prep and then scaling and butchering fish...that will be my main focus once I get trained up on the line and figure out everyhting.

I was told that they need someone solid to take over the day to day stuff from the chef so that they could focus on the things that chefs need to focus on. So I will be cleaning and receiving and storing and opening and ccoking and whatever else needs to be done...

I am still working at the BBQ joint at night...the hours and the wages will work out nicely, and I will be getting insurance now...which was part of our deal...good times.

The computer is on the brink of death so I don't get to spend as much time on it as in the past...so posts might be few and far between...but...we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts