from lindsey

training: how to pick them and how to break them in


because I am going through this right now...from the hot seat as I look for work.

I am not just looking for a job, I am looking for a place that I will be happy at. And so, I do my research ahead of time. I look at your menus, I look at your reviews, I look at your history as a chef, and then I apply. You should do the same to me. I don't like having to do stages anymore than you probably don't like having to have them. I know I am qualified to do the work you want, I am honest when I tell you about my self, I don't inflate my skills, I know what I don't know. Its not ego, or maybe it is, or maybe it is just that I think the world should operate on the system of honesty and truth...even thought I know it doesn't. If I say that I am punctual, clean working, ethical, willing to do what it takes, willing to put in the time, and willing to listen, learn, help, share, than that is what I mean.

Comments

Popular Posts