the mission

I have updated the mission link with something off of the business plan...


express our trade as chefs.


educate our staff, our guests, and ourselves, while being an educational resource to our community.


create a pleasant, fulfilling, sustainable, and secure workplace.


trust one another and practice respectful relationships with everyone involved in this work.


support, with our voices and our buying power, local, regional and sustainable agriculture, the forces of peace and understanding, the cultural, economic, and environmental needs of peoples world wide, and the ecological needs of the wild fauna and flora.


be a good neighbor.


laugh and be of goodwill.


to be grateful, respectful, and forgiving and to encourage these experiences in others.


create long-term financial security, both for our employees and our shareholders.


I think this can finally sum up what I am about...what I want...what I am looking for.

Comments

Popular Posts