NYC?

Someone, yesterday, said that we will be planning a trip to NYC next turkey day. And that I was in charge of picking two restaurants for us to go to.

Now, never having been to NYC...and being adamantly opposed to going in the past, now it seems like we will be making a trip. So where to go?

Of course one will have to be Per Se. And yes Sarah, I know I had that chance four years ago, but c'est la vie. So, where should the other be? And should we have a back up plan if Per Se is not an option? (of course this will be Bouchon, and maybe Bouchon Bakery for breakfast.)

Gramercy Tavern?
A Batali outpost?
Les Halles? Even though TB isn't there anymore?
The Spotted Pig?
Prune?

So, suggestions?

Also, apparently, we will be going to Boston in June. Same gig as NYC...never been...no real desire...but it could include a side trip to Montreal for Au Pied de Cochon...and could allow me to eat at a Schlow outpost...

So...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I dont know about New York (I've never been either) but in Boston you should hit up o ya, rialto, gargoyals, craige on main, L'espalier, uni, and/or neptunes oyster.

Popular Posts