how could you?!?!?

So what was I smoking when I redid the site and forgot to post this link?


A Hunger Artist


must have been the crack...but now I am over that...catch up on what you have missed.



Also, I have added a link to www.cocineros.info... not because I want to go all ad-ish...and try to make some money offa this work, but becuase...well, I want to make some money. No, really, if we have a dream of becoming bookshop proprietors...than maybe this might be a start...by becoming a local rep for cocineros...not that I am going to go out and knock doors to sell you Ferran’s newest tome, but, hey if you want it...I can get it to you. We’ll see how it pans out. First you gotta have location location location...or something...or actual visitors.


BTW...if you want to know whats up with the real life gig...well, what could be called real life...just picture which came first...the chicken or the egg...and how would you like that cooked.



Comments

Popular Posts