allergies

Why does it always seem that the people who ’have’ food allergies always order the dish that has the most items they are allergic too, so that after you take all of those said ingredients out, the dish ends up sucking and they whine?


For example...if you are allergic to seafood, then you order the seafood ravioli that has shrimp, crab, and lobster. So that after you take all of those out you end up with pasta sheets and cheese and sundry tomatoes, and then you are unhappy with your dinner. Or if you are allergic to garlic...oh, dont even get me started with those people.


Or, the guest who has called the exec to make sure she can have a gluten free diet and has everybody on edge because she has a huge list of donts...and comes in to eat...and we prepare her a gluten free meal...and then she chows down on the bread. (because she can have it...she just feels bad when she does.)


I mean, if I was allergic to nuts, I would not even bother to order the pistachio crusted lamb with the pistachio tomato sauce...I mean really....But oh no...can I get that without the nuts? Well sure...plain lamb with red sauce...oh you hate it...well duh!



Comments

Popular Posts