The Oh Shite Moment...

at 3 a.m. when you are finally getting ready for bed and realize what you swear you forgot to do after knowing you already did not get the produce order called in before the deadline and you are hoping against hope that they will accept the answering machine order and deliver the goods anyway; I forgot to put the cart with all the lunch food back in the walk-in and there is no way to get back in the place because I don't have the keys and there is no one there and the baking crew does not arrive for 1 1/2 more hours and will they see a note if I leave it on the door and which door should I leave it on anyway or will they pick up the phone if I set my alarm and call because I am not calling KM at this unreasonable hour when he is off for a week and I don't know the protocol for who else is on this list and GM and department manager both live an hour away each direction if I even had their #s andandand. Apparently it was all in my head and the cart was in the walk-in all along. Thanks brain...

Comments

Popular Posts