This to That

For some reason tonight, in my head, I have been playing the game of opposites. What is this thing and how do I understand what 'opposes' it? Rejoice, remorse. Embrace, emit. Blue, grey. Pirate, pleb. Hungry, full. Content, lonely Present, absent. This short list of a lot that is running through my neurons right now comprises many emotions and memories from people I still touch, and those who are too far away, to the ones I have yet to meet or remember. Not sure what has brought on this sudden contemplation. New place, new structure, old rules that I finally understand and can navigate. Maybe it is simply looking up familiar names on all the shitey (my bias though useful to me) new technology that allows us to be transparent and anonymous at the same time. It is continuously amazing to send a message to random person and learn that the other end is who you thought or actually interested in what you are doing as well.

Upshot of all this, I don't know. And I am perfectly ok with that. I am remembering how to talk to other people as a person, how to build trust, how to look someone in the eye, how to become a sous again and rebuild my economy of motion, thought, expression and emotion. I am remembering who I am again; metal in my head, speaking as this hole in my tounge remids me of past promises, writing again, creating again and having the energy to deck brush the floor at the end of the night.

Comments

Popular Posts