finally

So , I am finally getting the blog back to where I want it. How it should look, etc...Who knew that it would take so long to tweak and stuff, and I am no thtrough.


A few things...


there is a nifty widget at the bottom that plays music if you want. It has a few of the songs that are on rotation in the kitchen when I am prepping and through service. The cooks like it not so much. But then again, they want to listen to island tunes..and I dont think the National or LCD Soundsystem count...but give a listen while you browse.


also on the left, a link to my wish list...not that I expect you to get me things, but it is a list of books that I will ’collect’ in the future. I just wish I could do it without the ad type interface.


on the right is the list of books that I have...on a random rotation.


As always, I want to remain ad free, but you know how that goes...widget creators are proud of their products...so those will be all you should see.


Let me know if there are any exciting links or widgets or lists or sites that I should check out. I can always use more things to kill time.

Comments

Popular Posts